Our Life Enrichment program can speed your healing and lift your spirits.
Healing is a journey. Some days are full of progress and rewards, while others are just plain hard work. To encourage a positive state of mind (an important part of getting better!) while you or your family member is on the road to recovery, Chipola Health and Rehabilitation’s Life Enrichment program helps you or your loved one stay active and social.
Little extras make all the difference.
- Delicious cuisine prepared by our in-house chef
- Café-style dining area
- Assistance with financial planning
- Private rehabilitation suites
- Salon with beauty and barber services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Spacious rooms with cable-equipped TVs
- Mobile computer carts for group and individual activities
- Internet café for resident and family use
- Comfortable lounge areas inside and outside
- Extended visiting hours
Getting you out and about.
- Community outings (we are located in downtown Marianna!)
- Transportation to doctor and hospital appointments (we are close to Jackson Hospital and many physician offices)
Large Touch Screens and Mobile Computer Carts
Along with our wide selection of daily activities, we’re proud to provide our patients and residents with access to the iN2L program. Through iN2L, patients and residents can enjoy large and user-friendly touch-screen mobile computers for group and individual activities.
Life enrichment activities include:
- Social events such as trivia, sing-alongs, and game night.
- Simulators for activities such as biking, driving, and flying.
- Customized content, including games, videos, songs, shows, family photos, and more.